Monday, February 9

Comfort food

The rejections are piling up. I can’t count the number of interviews I’ve been on. Eagerly telling the story of my life over and over again to bored hiring managers, who don’t even seem to want to be there. Asking, what I hope to be, probing questions about their business and company’s future. Friday I had four initial interviews. It’s grueling.

So yesterday I am cooked myself some real comfort food. For me, the ultimate comfort food is risotto. It is a real pain to cook well, but it is sooo worth it.

Paired with a really good Pinot Grigio it's really soul satisfying.

Now I’m ready for another week of rejections.

2 comments:

Violet said...

Hang in there Rich! All this hard work will pay off!

Rich said...

Thanks, Violet. I'll ether get a job, or get fat =)